Primitive+ ARK Total Conversion review
2000 MB available space
7newstar.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Primitive+ ARK Total Conversion Review
Primitive+ ARK Total Conversion is an app designed by Studio Wildcard. Primitive+ ARK Total Conversion was first published on . The app is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
About This ContentPrimitive Plus is a free add-on for ARK: Survival Evolved that alters the available tools, weapons and structures in the game to reflect what humans could realistically create using primitive technology and resources. This does not simply remove advanced technology from ARK, but instead replaces it with a multitude of new resources, engrams and systems.
In fact, there are so many new things to do that one player could never hope to master them all alone. Players will need to specialize in specific roles and work together to complete their goals. Hunters, farmers, cooks and builders can band together to create a new, functioning society where diplomacy and even economics can matter. In Primitive Plus, you will not only cope with human society’s limitations, but unlock its potential.
The features of this add-on include:
- Over 100 primitive-themed structures for with three new building tiers: adobe, lumber, and brick.
- Brand new trapping system
- 11 unique weapons from across history, including a flintlock pistol, musket or a Viking ax.
- Advanced farming system to grow 10 types of historically accurate crops
- Over 60 recipes to show off your culinary prowess
- Expanded resource system with over 40 new resources
- Integrated mail system that lets you send letters and packages to other survivors
- Enhanced role-playing experience that allows you to use market stalls for trading, combine consumables to create a proper meal and more.